Secret Japan on telegraph.co.uk web site

#1:  Secret Japan on telegraph.co.uk web site Author: sanji

I was surprised to see a large number of visitors arriving on this web site from telegraph.co.uk, yesterday and today...

I understood why when I saw this page, called Top ten places to go skinny-dipping...

For those coming from this web site and interested in onsen, follow directly this link : www.secret-japan.com/onsen - and keep in mind you will find lots of information on hot springs on the guides available here, too...

Top ten places to go skinny-dipping

Image 1300

Traditional onsen, Japan –

Japan’s tradition of hot-spring bathing is enshrined in the nation’s culture. Located on the Pacific Ring of Fire, Japan bubbles with volcanic activity and there are thousands of bathing houses serving locals and tourists alike. The Japanese view onsen as the perfect stress buster, a place to unwind and shake off the city’s shackles. Naturally, you can only do that if you’re naked. If you’re prudish most onsen offer single-sex bathing.

To help you plan ahead, www.secret-japan.com has a database of over 100 onsen from around Japan, complete with entry fees and opening times.

Last edited by sanji on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
-->

#2:  Re: Secret Japan on telegraph.co.uk web site Author: sanji

And the full article... as a pdf file

Top ten places to go skinny (secret-japan.com on Telegraph.co.uk).pdf
 Description:
Secret Japan on telegraph.co.uk web site

Download
 Filename:  Top ten places to go skinny (secret-japan.com on Telegraph.co.uk).pdf
 Filesize:  45.1 KB
 Downloaded:  911 Time(s)

-->