Secret Japan

Go to bottom Home • Forum & Guides • Tokyo Restaurants • Onsen • Album • Links • Search Forums • Rules • FAQ Go to top
Go to bottom Log in • Register • Staff Go to top
Calendar 
Love Hotels in Tokyo

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
sanji
Mod

Total posts: 715

Japan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 am Back to top

Since my experience on the subject is quite limited, I - as usually - invite members to post their own recommendations!

Bali An (バリアン)

Area - Shinjuku (Kabukicho)
Address - 東京都新宿区歌舞伎町2-1-11
Phone - 0120-759-417
Internet - www.balian.jp

Stay - Sun-Thu & Hol : from 12'800 yen, Fri-Sat & before Hol : from 14'800 yen
Check-in time - Sun-Thu & Hol : 8 pm, Fri & before Hol : 11 pm, Sat : 12 am
Rest - Sun-Thu & Hol : 6'800 yen, Fri-Sat & before Hol : 9'800 yen

Coupon - available (official web site)
Payment - at the reception upon leaving
Possibility to go out (key) - yes
Reservation - possible, but only limited number of room can be reserved (you usually need to reserve 1 week in advance)

We like - Large rooms with great south-est asian design, very cosy atmosphere including in the lobby, very nice bathroom, the possibility to leave the room and come back...

Probably the nicest love hotel in Shinjuku! Themed on a South-East Asia Tropical Resort, the experience start from the entrance... Unlike most love hotels, there is a nice reception at the entrance, and the lobby is very welcoming - it is also usually full of couples waiting, as there is often a 30-40 minutes waiting time required. Fortunately, nice sofa, free massage chairs & free wine help a lot! Surrounded by water and green plants, guests will almost enjoy the wait! Have a look at the photo gallery for more details.

Rooms are large to very large, with a huge bed. Upon entering, guests are welcomed with the giant TV screen showing pictures of a tropical sea, while the "sound" of the sea can be clearly heard... In the "Sweet Room" (see picture), a wooden sofa with a table as well as a massage chair are available. This room is the upgrade of the cheapest room, and costs 14'800 yen per night (Sun-Thu & Hol). All rooms seem to have a great bathroom, with a huge circular bath tube. And all possible amenities are available, too.

Takemine (竹峰, たけみね)

Area - Takadanobaba (close to Saginomiya station on Seibu Shinjuku line; 15-20 min by foot from Takadanobaba)
Address - 東京都新宿区中落合1-1-3
Phone - 03-3953-1234
Internet - www.takemine.co.jp

Stay - 9'000-16'000 yen
Check-in time - 10 pm
Rest - 5'000-9'000 yen

Coupon - ?
Payment - in the room (automatic machine, only in Japanese)
Possibility to go out (key) - no
Reservation - no

We like - Japanese traditional design with even a small stone garden in the entrance of the room, superior rooms are in fact suites with two independent rooms, nice and large bathroom...

(picture of a room at 13'000 yen per night).

This hotel is a truly great find! It is a little isolated, you will need to take Seibu Shinjuku line or walk from Takadanobaba for a while, but it offers rooms that match the quality of some of the best ryokan! There are as always several types of rooms, but even the mid-level quality has a nice mini-stone garden at the entrance, and two separated tatami rooms. Plus a large and comfortable jacuzzi...
Note that once you get a member card, you can reserve a room 30-60 minutes in advance...

Last edited by sanji on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Download Post
lho
Total posts: 3

Japan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:28 pm Back to top

Aroma (アロマ)

Area - Ikebukuro
Address - 豊島区池袋2-64-7
Phone - 03-3988-0890
Internet - www.hotelaroma.jp/index4.html

Stay - Sun-Thu & Hol : from 8'800 yen, Fri-Sat & before Hol : from 12'500 yen
Check-in time - Sun-Thu & Hol : 8 pm, Fri-Sat & before Hol : 11 pm
Rest - Sun-Thu & Hol : 4'800 yen, Fri-Sat & before Hol : 5'600 yen

Coupon - no
Payment - at the reception upon check-in
Possibility to go out (key) - yes
Reservation - ?

I liked - Comfortable rooms with different style available, very nice bathroom.

Four different types of rooms, namely Bali, Oriental, Japanese Modern and Stylish Taste. There are also some "Suite & Party" rooms. All those types come in different sizes, and the smallest rooms (which are still quite enjoyable) are relatively cheap. Considering that there are not a lot of nice looking love hotels in Ikebukuro, this is an good address if you are searching for a place in that area. The hotel is 5-10 minutes north of the station, on the west side.

Oriental Taste

Stylish Taste

Hotel Aperto (ホテルアペルト)

Area - Otsuka (1 stop from Ikebukuro on the Yamanote line)
Address - 東京都豊島区北大塚1-16-7
Phone - 03-3917-1234
Internet - www.hotel-aperto.jp

Stay - Sun-Thu & Hol : from 8'400 yen, Fri-Sat & before Hol : from 9'400 yen
Check-in time - Sun-Thu & Hol : 9 pm, Fri-Sat & before Hol : 11 pm
Rest - 5'040 yen

Coupon - available (official web site)
Payment - in the room upon leaving
Possibility to go out (key) - no
Reservation - no

I liked - Rooms are large, comfy but not fantastic - no strange or exotic design! But the best is the price (lower than Shinjuku's or Shibuya's for similar rooms), the fact that there are often rooms available and that access is very easy: 1 minute by foot from Otsuka station on the Yamanote line!

A typical room, which has also a bathroom with a large bath tube.

Download Post
lho

Japan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:30 pm Back to top

Hotel Tiffard (ホテル ティファード)

Area - Shinjuku (Kabukicho)
Address - 東京都新宿区歌舞伎町2-29-7
Phone -03-3208-6061
Internet - www.hotel-guide.jp/hotel/boutique/tiffard/shinjuku/sinjuku.htm

Stay - Sun-Thu & Hol : from 8'400 yen, Fri-Sat & before Hol : from 9'400 yen
Check-in time - Sun-Thu & Hol : 8 pm, Fri : 10 pm
Rest - from 5'300 yen

Coupon - available (couples.jp)
Payment - at the reception upon arrival
Possibility to go out - yes
Reservation - ?

I liked - Rooms are relatively large and welcoming, with interesting options like a dry sauna; also check-in time is quite early;
I disliked - The hotel is obviously old and a little worm out; there is for example no DVD player in the room...

This is a convenient hotel, located relatively close to Seibu-Shinjuku station. I stayed there in part because it got excellent ratings on one of the web site I usually check (couples.jp). Still, the construction is relatively old and would really need to be renewed. Some rooms are nice, some looks like they were filled with late 70s furnitures!

Download Post
Sanny
Total posts: 1

Germany
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:10 pm Back to top

Gorsh! Amazingly expensive. The cheap hotels around Shinjuku and Ikebukuro are also not bad and with a stay around 4 to 6 Sen Yen you can afford to spend another day in love and peace ;-P

Download Post
sanji
Mod

Japan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:33 am Back to top

Sanny wrote (View Post): › Gorsh! Amazingly expensive. The cheap hotels around Shinjuku and Ikebukuro are also not bad and with a stay around 4000 to 6000

Well, you don't find a lot of hotels in Shinjuku around 6000 yen a night! But indeed, those hotels are really nice ones, not the average LH you find in Tokyo.

Some good recommendations? Please post them here, Sanny Wink

sanji

Download Post
trinity

Spain
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 pm Back to top

Hi, I've already registered. I'm interested in takemine hotel, but the webpage is in japanish. Do you know where I can find any information in english in order to book a room?

Thanks a lot

Download Post
sanji
Mod

Japan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:04 am Back to top

trinity wrote (View Post): › I'm interested in takemine hotel, but the webpage is in japanish. Do you know where I can find any information in english in order to book a room?

Hello,

As it is written above :

Quote: ›
Reservation - no

It is not possible to reserve rooms in advance in this hotel...

sanji

Download Post
justinloe84
Total posts: 1

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:39 am Back to top

Hello Friends...

First of all i would like to appreciate the efforts put by all the guys here in listing the love hotel in Tokyo....Your this hard work will now pay me,as me and my mate is heading towards this fabulous city...We have already visited it in 2009 during are honeymoon and now we again planned to come here to have a meet up with this city...Also i will choose someof the hotels you listed here,so that we can have a pleasant stay here..

Justin Loe.
---------------------
MOD EDIT : no link to commercial sites having nothing to do with Japan, thank you

Download Post

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic