Forum: Tokyo Restaurants Topic: Ginza restaurants - Asian food -------------------------------------- fvz: Siam - Thai **** Shibuya, Ginza and Yurakucho Addresses - Ginza : Chuo-ku, Ginza 5-8-17, World Town Bldg 8F Yurakucho : Chuo-ku, Ginza-Nishi 3-1, Ginza INZ #1, 2F Shibuya : Shibuya-ku, Jinnan 1-15-8, B1F Opening hours - 11:30 am to 11:30 pm Telephones - Ginza : 03-3572-4101 Yurakucho : 03-3563-3106 Shibuya : 03-3770-0550 Menu - In Japanese and English Credit Cards - OK A Thai restaurant in Shibuya I trust is Siam. I used to be a very frequent customer of their Akasaka Mitsuke branch, which was very original in that it was the Thai equivalent of a Japanese Akachochin: you could eat lots of small dishes meant to accompany drink more than to feed you. I liked that. But it closed, so now I go to the Shibuya branch, reliable and reasonably priced. The food is the same we already know, nothing original or anything. From Hachiko, go ahead towards Harajuku and take the second street to the left, the one going up to the Olympic Pool and NHK. Walk on the right side of the street and, after the donut shop (I don't remember the name, but it's not important), start keeping your eyes open because your goal is near. There is a branch also in Ginza and one in Yurakucho, but I have never been there. secret-japan: Ginza - Asian food S BLUE Siam - Thai ****